Horizontal Enclosed – Fixed and Regulated Speed (RS)
- 6 to 8 bar – 75 kW
- Slow Speed: 880 to 1870 rpm
- Proven Air Cooled Inverter
- Built-in EMC Filter
- Line Reactor (Choke) Standard
- Selectable Target Pressure
The HV (ACE) range of Horizontal Enclosed fixed and regulated speed
compressors offers world class flexibility and reliability to customers and
satisfies the larger air demands of industry. Operating at slow speed with direct
drive, coupled with few moving parts means less components to fail and no
power loss through belts or gears, with the added benefit of low noise levels.
Maintenance time and costs are reduced by the simple construction and grouped
service components; ‘spin-off/spin-on’ air/oil separators and oil filters.
The HV (ACE) RS offers energy savings up to 50% due to reduced energy
consumption. RS units only produce the air required to meet the application demand.
- Up to 100,000+ operating hours due to its simple integral design
- Delivering quality pulse free air with automatic regulation
- Low speed, direct drive, minimal stresses and no roller bearings to replace
- Quiet in operation and can be located at the point of use
- Air intake modulation produces only the air you require
- Complete packages or separate air ends
- Vertical and horizontal formats.
Powerful and Cost Effective
- Energy Saving Regulated Speed models
- Reduced Energy Venting System (REVS) for lower off-load power consumption
- Easy and cost competitive maintenance
- Protection from the AdvanceTM extended warranty programme.